Written by Andreas Meisner
Monday, 02 April 2007 17:22
Forum Open Language Tools (FOLT) is a forum and working group of service providers in the field of translation and documentation.
Basic objectives of FOLT are the support of standardised exchange formats, non-proprietary software and trialling new translation technologies and methods. We are concerned with the overall workflow of multi-lingual documentation. From generation of the original text to production of texts in the target languages, highlighting any defects or lack of standards in the processes.
The next scheduled dates for the FOLT working group and FOLT events are shown on this home page.
Publications, working papers and white papers in the download area.
Current and previous subjects and agenda items can be found here in chronological order:
Agenda for openTMS steering group meeting of 11/12 June 2008
- Roll definition and allocation
- Architecture concept, status, continuation and publication / use
- Modularity in the development of openTMS
- PR work
- openTMS website, logo and "Consortial Design"
- Press releases
- Community building / partnerships / financial support
Agenda for TMOSS steering group meeting of 29/30 April 2008
- Status of TMOSS architecture description
- Choice of name: TMOSS is now called openTMS
- "Best Practices" for the Open Source development process based on Eclipse
and supported in practice by CodeBeamer
- Financing and fundraising
Last Updated on Wednesday, 29 December 2010 08:37